ADD: 708 Lianfu Building, No.1-10, Qifu Road, Baiyun New City, distrito de Baiyun, Guangzhou, China
TEL: + 86-20-36700051
The LED display came into being in the 1990s. Due to the advent and development of high-brightness LEDs, it has rapidly become widely used in the world. In just 20 years, LED display technology has achieved rapid development and has now become an important modern information and media release of mainstream products. What is the function of LED display?
One, video broadcast function:
1. Brightness, contrast, saturation, and chroma can be adjusted by software. The adjustment range is 256 levels.
2. Use the Line-Double function to convert the interlaced picture to a non-interlaced picture for motion compensation.
3. Playback cameras, clear, flicker-free real-time display video images, to achieve a live broadcast of various programs.
4. Play video programs such as video recorders, DVD players (VCD, DVD, LD) to meet the basic needs of cultural and sports activities.
5. There is an audio signal provided to the amplifier for use, leaving at least 2 camera video input interfaces.
Second, the information release function:
1. Can display date, time display or string, expression.
2. Declaration for national policies, regulations and service commitments.
3. It can display all kinds of computer information, graphics, drawings, two-dimensional animation, etc. It has a rich playback mode, displaying scrolling information, notifications, slogans, and slogans. The storage of information has a large capacity.
4. There are many Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from. You can also input many foreign languages such as English, French, German, Greek, Russian and Japanese.
5. The broadcasting system has multimedia software, which can flexibly input and broadcast a variety of information; it can play text messages. The playback format can be scrolled, scrolled, imported and exported, moved up and left, and messages can be broadcasted in a loop. The font, font size can be arbitrarily selected, and the playback speed can be set. In addition, multiple messages can be broadcast at the same time or broadcasted simultaneously with animations and images.