ADD: 708 Lianfu Building, No.1-10, Qifu Road, Baiyun New City, distrito de Baiyun, Guangzhou, China
TEL: + 86-20-36700051
Looking at the development of the large-screen display industry in recent years, it is not difficult to see that no seams and high quality are the ultimate pursuit of large-screen displays.
In the current mainstream display technology, due to the existence of more obvious seams, it is difficult for the liquid crystal splicing to initiate impact on the areas with high integrity of the screen such as the guidance room and the weather bureau. This area is also the core battlefield where small-pitch LEDs strike DLP.
Although the LED display technology has been very mature, but in the course of use will always encounter such and such problems, mainly introduces the common faults and solutions of LED display.
1. What are the reasons for the black screen on the LED screen?
In the process of using the control system, we occasionally experience the phenomenon of black screen on the LED screen. The same phenomenon may be caused by various reasons. Even the darkening of the screen may be different for different operations or different environments. For example, it may be black at the moment of power-up, or it may turn black during the loading process, or it may turn black after it is sent.
1. Make sure that all hardware including the control system is properly powered on. (+5V, do not connect, connect wrong)
2. Check and re-check whether the serial cable used to connect the controller is loose or missing. (If it becomes dark during the loading process, it may be caused by this reason. That is, it is interrupted during the communication process due to loose communication lines. Therefore, the screen becomes black, and you should not assume that the screen body does not move, and the line cannot be loosened. Please check it by hand, which is very important for you to solve the problem quickly.)
3. Check and confirm whether the LED screen and the HUB distribution board connected to the main control card are tightly connected or not.
Second, when the LED display has just appeared on the power line for a few seconds or the cause of the screen changes?
After connecting the screen controller to the computer and HUB distribution board and screen, it is necessary to provide the controller with +5V power to make it work normally (in this case, do not directly connect with the 220V voltage). At the instant of power-on, a few seconds of bright lines or “screens” appear on the screen. This bright line or “screen” is a normal test, reminding the user that the screen is about to start normal work. Within 2 seconds, this phenomenon is automatically eliminated and the screen enters normal operation.
Third, the unit board appears the entire screen is not bright, dark reason
1. Visually inspect the power supply cable, the 26P cable between the unit boards, and the power module indicator.
2, using a multimeter to measure the normal voltage of the cell board, and then measure the power module voltage output is normal, if not, then determine the power module is bad.
3, measuring the power module voltage is low, adjust the fine-tuning (fine-tuning the power module close to the light) to make the voltage reach the standard.
4. What are the reasons for not being able to load or fail to communicate?
The reason for the lack of communication is not the same as the reason for being unable to load, it may be due to the following reasons, please check against the listed items and operations:
1. Ensure that the hardware of the control system is properly powered on.
2. Check that the serial cable used to connect the controller is a straight through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port cable is intact and the two ends are not loose or fall off.
4. Select the correct product model, the correct transmission method, the correct serial port number, the correct serial transmission rate, and correctly set the dial switch map provided in the soft body according to the LED display control software and the control card of your choice. Control system hardware address bit and serial transmission rate.
5. Check if the jumper cap is loose or fall off; if the jumper cap is not loose, make sure the jumper cap is in the correct direction.
6. If after the above check and correction still occurs, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged to confirm whether the computer manufacturer should be returned or hard to control the system. Body delivery also tested.